We are here to help.
The estate planning attorneys at Mullen Law Firm are fully equipped to provide services over the phone or through video conferencing. We can advise you throughout the process, and utilize phone, video, mail and limited socially distant meetings to coordinate the creation and execution of your estate plan. Although some states are expanding online signing options during the crisis, Minnesota currently still requires certain estate planning documents to be signed in person. However, it’s still a great time to take action and start the process of estate planning at home.
The well-being of our clients and staff is always top of mind for us at Mullen Law Firm. With concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we and the co-occupants of our building are taking steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients and personnel, while continuing to provide you the best possible service for your essential needs, including the following:
- In-person meetings have been reduced to just one-on-one client meetings necessary to advance the essential legal needs of our clients
- We are strictly observing all social distancing protocols
- We have emphasized routine best practices (frequent hand washing, social distancing, coughing into elbow, no face touching) and have increased the availability of hand sanitizer in our office
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures have been put in place and surfaces/ touch points are wiped down multiple times per day
- Only a couple other staff members who are serving essential functions (and are symptom-free) are present in our office, all others are working from home
As we are sure you will understand, please do not be offended if we greet you from a safe distance and do not greet you with the usual warm handshake while you are meeting with us.
If you have questions or concerns about planning for your estate during this difficult time, please reach out to our team at (612) 474-0404.